If you or your family members bring your pet to Shamrock, during the COVID crisis, please read our COVID protocol to understand how we are running the hospital during this time.
1. If you or someone in your household is sick or has been sick in the past week, please notify our staff; we may need to postpone your appointment.
2. When you drive up to the hospital, please park in a designated parking spot (DO NOT park in front of the hospital's front door),
3. Call the hospital to let us know you are here. At that time, we will direct you as to the next steps for your pet's appointment.
4. We are NOT allowing anyone into the building at this time; a staff member will come out to your car and bring your pet into the building.
5. For the safety of our staff members, please wear a face mask during your communications with our team.
6. Please be sure to give us your best contact information so we can contact you after your pet has been seen.
7. Anyone who brings a pet for services MUST be over the age of 18 years old.